Monday, September 19, 2005

Hazel Marks 1st Anniversary

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in.

I haven't been able to connect to blogspot from my computer at home...keeps shutting down firefox browser...why I don't know. Monday's installment of Hazel's Heroes and "Not So Heroic" will follow later today.

I just wanted to log in to say Happy Anniversary Hazel! For those of you that don't know...I think this week marks the anniversary of Hazel's debut on NESN! I want to extend my congratulations and continued best wishes to Hazel.

If you are a semi-regular here...why not leave a message of congrats/support for Hazel (who knows if she checks in or not...but if she does...) here or on the Hazelspeeps yahoo site...

NESN better be planning a party for her or something! hahahaha

Ok...so Hazel if you are indeed peeking in today or whenever...Congrats on marking your one year...we are proud of you - we knew you would be great!

Song of the morning on Hazelspeeps to mark Hazel's anniversary - a song that is definitely worth downloading if you can find it...the CD is out of circulation.


All Come True - World Party

"She's making it all come true this time"

Congrats Hazel...hope things are groovy in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter