Sunday, April 10, 2005

Rotisserie Day - Baseball Style

Good Evening Hazel and peeps.

Not much to say today, I was in lock down at my annual rotisserie baseball draft - I really could have used Hazel's help today. I think the team is going to be ok, I'll post it when the site is up and running.

Hazel Mae Gets Drafted!
Yes, you read it right. In the reserve portion of our draft (10 players) I used a pick to draft Hazel on my team. Like I said, when the site has all the rosters posted...I put the link on here...but Hazel is on my team! Now if I could just sit down and hammer out a contract with her. haha

Ok, peeps I'm outta here early tonight - have to call my buddy tonight for our Sunday night catch up.

Goodnight Ms. Hazel Mae, fondest regards and best wishes...here's hoping that opening day at Fenway is a great one - you'll get to witness history with the ring presentation...pretty cool. Congrats on being drafted too!

Hazelspeeps Song of the Day

Still In Love - Sean Paul (ft. Sasha)

Girl you make me holla
Girl you make me sweat
I can't get your tenderness
Still I can't get you off of my mind
What is it about you baby...

Chorus
I'm still in love...with you

Not to be taken literally...its just a great song...ok ok...its a crush dammit. I'm cool though. *smile*

Peesth Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter