Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wild Card Sunday - Pool Day 2

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special Sunday morning "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Well, the Patriots blew the game open yesterday night - thank you Mr. Watson and Mr. Samuel. So I survive into Day 2 - we started with 54, down to 29. I'm leaning towards the Giants today...but who knows? I don't suppose Hazel would be checking in with her pick for the day, so I'm on my own here...unless someone else wants to volunteer. I still have a few hours to think about it.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
Look into career or moneymaking deals today. Do the groundwork and research. You should be able to find a better place of employment or an opportunity that will allow you to make extra cash. 3 stars

I'm not going to say how I would like to interpret that...but you can guess.

Have a great one peeps...enjoy your NFL Sunday

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...Pats win, Leafs winning...gotta be huh?

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for where I'm leaning with my NFL picks for day two.

New York, New York - Frank Sinatra

Or

Theme from WKRP in Cincinnati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter