Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hockey Night In Canada

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes to Hazel Mae - who is probably in Foxboro tonight watching the Patriots and Jags game.

I ended up picking New England -7.5 in the suicide pool - they just scored to make it 14 - 3. While I had originally been leaning to Tampa Bay (thankfully I didn't) - my final decision was based on who I trusted more...Tom Brady? or Lil' Simms? So I picked the Patriots...so far so good. I hope I'm getting the benefit of Hazel Karma tonight - she must be at the game...right?

Hockey Day/Night in Canada has gone pretty damn well to this point. The Senatards had it handed to them AGAIN, this time 4 - 1 by the Habs...sweet. The Maple Leafs beat Edmonton tonight by a score of 3 - 2, Mikael Tellqvist was unbelievable tonight...stoning the Oilers time after time. He was the star of the game without a doubt.

Well, I'm going back to the football game...couldn't drag my can out in -19 C weather to go watch the game. Have a great one peeps...

Hazel I hope things are groovy in your world...and that you are sending Brady and the Pats all that good karma.

Song of the Night on Hazelspeeps...for everyone in Canada...and any Bruins fan who may be reading this...yes, I know they beat the Bolts - good for the Bruins

The Hockey Song - Stompin' Tom Connors

Oh the good ol' hockey game
Is the best game you can name
And the best game you can name
Is the good ol' hockey game

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter