Thursday, January 05, 2006

Golden Thursday...We Hope!

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special “Hey” goes out to Hazel Mae.

The news of the day here is centered on the Canadian National team as they face Russia tonight in the final of the World Junior Hockey Championship in Vancouver. The Russian team, led by phenom Evgeni Malkin, is favoured to win tonight. Canada is being given little hope of winning against a stronger, more talented and relatively more mature Russian team. But then again, the U.S was supposed to win the tournament…go figure. I watched some of the Russia/U.S. game the other night – Malkin, a Penguin draft pick, is a force out there…he looked like a man playing with children (on both sides). Canada will be ready…and with Justin Pogge (a Maple Leafs draft pick) playing solid hockey…who knows? I’m going to say 3 – 2 Canada tonight. I’m thinking Hazel would back me up on that one - Hazel Karma kicks in tonight!

More to come later…as I mull over my day 1 pick in the playoff suicide pool – New England -8.5 is scary…any thoughts? Lemme know… This is where I would really welcome Hazel’s input…later though.

HAZEL’S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Your emotions will be difficult to control today, especially if someone tries to push you into a discussion about something you feel strongly about. Be careful not to say something to someone who could hurt your future or your reputation. 2 stars

I hope things go better than that for Hazel.


Have a great one peeps…be sure to go to yahoo site and put in your weekend NFL picks.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps – as I drove into work this morning…through snow and frickin’ freezing rain…

Wonderwall – Oasis

I though of Hazel when I heard:
Independent Women – Destiny’s Child

Girl I didn’t know
You could get down like that

Your pick...
Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter