Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAZEL & PEEPS

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Ms. Hazel Mae...the inspiration for the laughs, the chuckles and the good-natured ribbing on this page.

Not much to say tonight...with the extended family as we welcome 2006. A great night tonight - with 23 Maple Leafs fans (family and kids included - unfortunately, we have two Senatards amongst us) watching the Leafs smack the Devils for their fifth win in a row...and sneeking a few peeks at Canadian Jr. Team beating the U.S. (by the way...very cheap shot by Jack Johnson).

I'm not going to recap the NFL today...I'm not going to gloat about the Leafs...or Team Canada.

I logged on to wish those of you that are members of the Yahoo site...and/or those of you that visit this site regularly (for whatever reason) a very happy new year...all the best to you and yours. Thank you very much for checking in...and supporting both sites. If any of you bump into Hazel tonight...pass along my regards, and wish her a very happy new year from the peeps!

To Ms. Hazel Mae, as always, I hope things are groovy in your world. I want to wish you all the best in 2006 - I hope your 2006 is one filled with happiness, joy, love, health and prosperity - to you and your loved one. Um Feliz Ano Novo!

I'm outta here for the night...the family is screaming at the Flames/Oilers game.

Enjoy your new year...Enjoy your NFL Sunday...GO COWBOYS!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Hazel...and only Hazel (I couldn't resist...its about time).

Suga Suga - Baby Bash

"Suga Suga how you get so fly?"

Peesth Out for 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter