Sunday, December 18, 2005

Ugh!

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "hey" goes out to Ms. Hazel Mae.

Ugh pretty much sums what kind of afternoon and night it turned out to be yesterday. The Chiefs laid an egg against a depleted Giants team...guess Hazel will fall back on the Patriots now - though there is always room on the Cowboys' bandwagon.

Jake Plummer made me eat my words, he "managed" the Broncos to an 11 point victory over the Bills - I'm still trying to figure out how Buffalo could be so pathetic after that opening drive. I give up...road favourites covering the spread with double digit victories? I give up.

Don't even get me started on the Leafs...its the regular season...its the regular season...I'm going to keep repeating that. Belfour looked bad last night, which usually results in a very good "rebound game." That's bad news for the Bruins this week. Speaking of the Bruins...they are at the ACC on the 23rd - I wonder if Hazel will be there. Hazel amongst her peeps in Leaf Nation.

On the 12 days of Christmas theme...

Saturday
On the eighth day of Christmas I wish Hazel would give to me - a promise of eight months of good baseball from the Dodgers...something to cheer about.

Sunday
On the seventh day of Christmas I wish Hazel would give to me - a promise of seven wins for Portugal at this summer's World Cup in Germany.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
You will be able to make financial or business gains if you socialize with people who work in your industry. Give a little back to your community, and you will raise your profile. Solving pending problems should be scheduled. 5 stars

Looks like a great Sunday for Hazel...enjoy!

Have a great one peeps...Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Morning on Hazelspeeps...because it is on right now.

Bottle of Smoke - The Pogues.

Peesth Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter