Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Cold Thursday Morning

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special “hey” goes to Ms. Hazel Mae.

Well its still friggin freezing here – air temp is about -15C (5 Fahrenheit), but when you factor in the cool breeze from the east…it brings it down to about -24C (11 below zero). Another Vegas kind of morning for those of you that actually read yesterday morning’s post. Oh yeah, and to top things off…I’m sick. But none of you care that I dragged my can into work in this condition…so I’ll get on with the morning’s business.

I’m trying to make my picks for this weekend’s NFL games…I’m all over the place in the straight up the straight up pool – lots of close games with potential upsets – before you ask…YES I’m going to take Hazel’s Chiefs over the Giants; YES I’m taking Hazel’s Patriots over the Bucs; YES I’m taking my Cowboys over the Redskins…oh yeah, of course I’m taking Hazel’s Cowboys’ in fantasy football action this week – just not sure if I’m starting Trent Green over Carson Palmer.

I have a meeting to run to now.

HAZEL’S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Get busy running around and picking up things that you have on your list. You can feel confident that you have just about everything in order. Pick up a little something for someone who has helped you out in the past. 4 stars (courtesy of Canoe).

On this tenth day of Christmas I wish Hazel would give to me (and Leaf Nation) – good karma for a 10 game winning streak.

That’s about it for this morning…hope you all have a great one. Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Morning on Hazelspeeps at yahoo – a Canadian Christmas Classic

The Twelve Days of Christmas – Bob and Doug Mackenzie

Peesth out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter