Thursday, December 15, 2005

Freaky Friday On Tap

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "hey" goes out to Ms. Hazel Mae.

If you read this morning's post...you'll know that I was feeling like hell - again, not that any of you give a rat's rear right? (say that five time fast). Ok, so I've traded in my occasional late night glass of Port for a cup of tea with honey and B&B (Brandy and Benedictine) - I don't have any aguardente (Portuguese moonshine) at home. So not much to say tonight, actually there is - but I don't have the damn energy. I'd like nothing more than to sit on my couch with my tea and watch Hazel recount the night in sports - but since I'm in freakin' freezin' Ontario (soon to be snow bound) I'll go watch Rogers Sportsnet...or a Law and Order repeat.

Lots of interesting news coming out of the world of sports tonight...
  • Daunte Culpepper is charged for his part in "Tub Rub" the love boat sexcapade;
  • Former Oakland Raider Darrell Russell lost his life in a car accident;
  • Bengals Rookie Chris Henry gets busted with Marijuana in his car - he should call my man Michael Irvin for advice; and
  • Lance Armstrong (soon to be Mr. Sheryl Crow) is ordered to stand trial in Italy on charges of defaming an Italian cyclist.
But for tonight...its over to the damn couch to ponder my NFL picks for tomorrow. Tomorrow is sooooo gonna be a sick day/snow day.

Have a great night peeps... Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world (still waitin' on your NFL picks one of these weeks).

Song of the Night on Hazelspeeps...just because I wanna go "nie nie" tonight

Rebel Waltz - The Clash

Peesth Out!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter