Sunday, November 20, 2005

Recapping NFL Sunday

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in. Sunday Night Football is featuring the Chiefs and the Texans - so you can guess what Hazel is up to tonight. Hazel, if you check in, Trent Green and Tony Gonzalez are doing for Hazel's Cowboys in Fantasy Football ...just thought you should know.

Recapping the NFL today in a word - Yuck! I took a beating in my spreads pool...though I'm still alive in the straight up suicide pool (the straight up pool was good today).

Ok...going back to the game. Just one question...what in the hell was Suzy Kolber thinking when she went on camera tonight? Her hairstylist should be canned...or she should be preventing from every touching a grooming product again. But I digress...it's more about my belief that Hazel should be on a national broadcast - Fox is hip enough to feature Hazel. I think we should start a campaign.

I'm outta here.

Peesth Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter