Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Freakin' Hump Day

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in.

What a beautiful freakin day...just beautiful. The NHL is about to start up tonight, Leafs vs. "Senatards" - and the Habs vs. Bruins (the two games that should have Hazel's attention tonight...she's still part of Leaf Nation - even in the land of the chowdas). Doom and gloom predicted for the Leafers...lead by that half-wit Pierre McGuire - but we are gonna be ok. Leaf Nation has Hazel Karma on our side...

The Sox are playing the Sox...I still think Boston will win that one...again, Hazel Karma...though - if the freakin' Bruins win the Cup this year - that would just be too damn freaky. Don't do it Hazel...not the Bruins - please...think of the Leafs.

Oh...and on another note? I'M GOING TO TORONTO!!!!!!!!! I am registered for a conference I have wanted to go to for a long time...I got approval...Toronto later this month - follow up conference in LISBOA, PORTUGAL - October 2006! FREAKIN RIGHT...

What a beautiful freakin day...I hope things are half as good for you today - Hazel (if you are peeking in) hope things are groovy in your world!

Song of the morning on Hazelspeeps -

I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash

"Its gonna be a bright, bright, bright
Sun Shiny Day!"

Peesth out peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter