Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Whacked Wednesday Will Wait - til tomorrow

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in.

Working tonight to prepare for three meetings tomorrow, and reviewing two major HR plans - oh...and doing up a business case to get my can to T.O in late October to attend a conference that I'm really interested in...so suffice it to say that I'm "listening" to the Sox and Jays on Rogers (thanks a lot you jerks...why didn't you just pick up the NESN feed? - if you have gotten to this page...you know why I'm saying that).

Newsflashes:
  • yesterday's entry with the 100th entry on "Thoughts of Hazel Mae" (many more on Hazelspeeps - pre blog)
  • coming up on 2000 hits on this page in the last 4 months
  • one of the peeps told me that this page comes up on google blogs..."SWEET"
  • hazelspeeps is now up to 55 members, and counting (4 alone this week - Hazel, if you are peeking in...join up with a pseudonym...NFL picks to start up again this week)
  • congrats thread to Hazel on maple leafs message board hit double digits...with many more views
Ok...back to work - hope things are good with you and yours...thanks for stopping by.

To Hazel Mae I say...I hope things are groovy in your world, I'm sure this week will be an exciting one.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for no particular reason

Right Here Waiting - Staind (tres cool!)

Peesth Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter