Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Chicks Are All Right

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Well, I didn't listen to Renee and Tina and I got bounced out of my damn NFL Playoff Suicide Pool. Renee picked Indy to win outright, Tina liked Philly to win or keep it close - I chose to go with my first instinct (which has sucked this year in the NFL) and I'm out. Next year, I'm letting these two make my regular season and playoff picks - these two know their stuff. I'm just going to say I hate Drew Brees - fumbling the ball when they were on the 32 yard line...a field goal would have saved me. I hate you Drew Brees and I hope you lose next week.

Hockey Day in Canada was a disaster with the Maple Leafs getting spanked by the Canucks - another indifferent performance by Andrew Raycroft...Paul Maurice better pull out the old Eddie Shore teaching method of tying a rope around his goalie's neck and the crossbar, if the goalie flops down he gets hung up.

Back later with yesterday's Three Stars - can't bring myself to review game stats for yesterday's action.

Today's plays

New England plus the points
Seattle plus the points
Minnesota over Chicago

Go $100 on each.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
You can find answers that will help you understand past occurrences. Once you put these matters to rest, it will be easy to move forward. A great deal is apparent and financial gain is in the picture. However, for now, realization and greater understanding should be foremost. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for pick the Saints

Loser - Beck

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter