Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hazel Karma At Work Again Last Night?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Round 2 of the Stanley Cup playoffs are set - Anaheim surprised Calgary last night to move into the next round against the Avalanche. So the Western Conference's top four seed all last, I picked 3 of the 4 series. More later on my picks for Round 2.

Was Hazel Karma working last night? If you Jonathan Papelbon and the Red Sox, you would answer with a resounding "No" after Papelbon blew his first save opportunity of the year last night against the Jays - obviously Jays' fans would answer "yes it was working" to that question. I guess only Hazel herself could answer for sure...but somehow I don't think you get a straight answer from her on that one.

Speaking of Hazel Karma...I'd really like to think it was working for me last night. Its a long story and I have to get to work - check back later for more. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Everything is beginning to fall into place. You are in the right place at the right time so present, promote and follow through. You may meet with some jealous opposition but that should only build your strength. 5 stars

Hazel I hope things are groovy in your world, have a great weekend. If you checked in yesterday and sent some good karma my way last night - THANK YOU!!!!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song

Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter