Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Playoff Pools Change Everything

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Quick post this morning - damn day job. As Round 1 draws to a close, I find myself hoping that some of my playoff predictions turn out to be wrong. In the Eastern Conference I picked Carolina to beat Montreal, but if Montreal came back and pulled the upset it would mean Buffalo would be looking at a second round matchup against the Devils instead of the SenaTards (I think Buffalo matches up better against Jersey).

Same thing for the Western Conference - I picked Anaheim to upset Calgary, but a Flames win would set up a second round matchup against the Oilers, meaning that in I would have a chance of going 3 rounds without losing a player; if San Jose, Edmonton and Buffalo all advance.

By now you are probably bored to tears with my playoff pools - so I'll close it out by saying I've got to book to get to work. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Keep everything out in the open or you may be accused of being secretive. Make personal changes or improve your living space. A partnership can develop with someone who is just as innovative as you are. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - good wake up song

Precious - Depeche Mode

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter