Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dodgers Singing The Blues

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae - here's hoping that your birthday was a great one.

So word out of L.A. yesterday that Eric Gagne will be out six to eight weeks after elbow surgery - Gagne was not himself this spring, but was still pitching decently. He later said he had been pitching in pain all spring. Why do I mention this?

1) I am a Dodger fan - oh come on Red Sox Nation...you have to like the Red Sox West now.

2) He's Canadian

3) I have him in the Hazelspeeps Fantasy Baseball Pool...I had to drop him last night - his replacement? Don't laugh...I was left with picking Keith Foulke. Ya ya, I know, Renee has been laughing since I posted that on site. There wasn't anyone else.

Alright peeps...gotta get on with my Saturday - if Renee comes on here and says something about me and my team...don't listen to her. Have a great one

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
It will do you good to focus on yourself for a change. Make alterations you feel will improve your looks and image and bring you added self-confidence. Once you feel good about yourself, you will do much better in other areas of your life. 5 stars

Nice day ahead for you Hazel, hope your birthday bash was a great one and I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Canadian readers...a wake up song

Oh Be Joyful - Matthew Good

Oh be joyful...
Cuz that sh%t spreads

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter