Monday, April 03, 2006

Opening Day

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Opening Day Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Opening day in 13 parks around the majors. I'll post my predictions later, from the Yahoo site. But I think the Angels win the WS this year.

The NCAA Final Four Tonight with UCLA meeting Florida - UCLA's defence wins them a National Championship.

Daylight Savings Time sucks - I'm going to be late for work so I have to book. Have a great day peeps.

HAZEL'S OPENING DAY HOROSCOPE
Talk about your plans and keep everyone in the loop who can contribute to what you are doing. A business trip will ensure you seal the deal you are working on. Love is looking good, so mix business with pleasure. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - enjoy the day.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps -

Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter