Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Congratulations Florida

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Quick post this morning - busy day at work today.

The Florida Gators lead by Joakim Noah handed it to the UCLA Bruins last night, winning by score of 73 - 57. I don't usually do basketball on the page - but it is the Tournament...wasn't everyone watching? I was one of the people (there weren't many of us) who picked UCLA to win - I didn't expect Florida to dominate in all facets of the game. For the record, Noah had 16 points, 9 rebounds and a record 6 blocked shots. Billy Donovan (Pat Riley Jr. with the slicked back hair) deserves a lot of credit for putting this team together - we won't get into "student athlete" and NCAA recruiting issues.

For those of you keeping tabs on "the watch" - the Maple Leafs lost to Buffalo last night in a shootout; that about spells the end of it. Now I know what it feels like to be a Bruin fan.

I guess at some point this week I should post my predictions for the MLB season - its only the first week so its not like I can pick a front runner. I am leaning toward the Angels to win the whole thing this year.

I've gotta book now - have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Don't expect things to run according to plan in your personal life. You may take things the wrong way or overreact emotionally. Problems with contractors or equipment in your home will surface. Don't try to fix things yourself. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world. I hope your day goes better than projected...

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for no other reason than I saw that Courtney Love is selling more Nirvana stuff - idiot

The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter