Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm Not Havin' It

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Why the title? After last night's win over the Islanders...talk started up again about whether or not the Maple Leafs could catch Tampa Bay for the final spot in the Eastern Conference - I'm not going to entertain the discussion...the magic number is down to nine - not going to happen. All they are doing right now is screwing themselves out of a higher draft pick.

I'm running late, so I'm going to say "have a great one peeps".

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
You'll know how to please others today. Any involvement you have with younger or older people will be rewarding. Sudden changes will be to your benefit so don't fight the inevitable. Money matters can be resolved. 5 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...and I hope you have planned to take tomorrow off.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song

Blurry - Puddle of Mudd

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter