Saturday, April 01, 2006

Where's Renee?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special Saturday morning "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I wasn't paying attention to anything going on last night - way too good of a night to think about sports - never mind...I thought Renee would have stepped in to fill the void...maybe today.

Final Four tips off tonight - you can get analysis anywhere on the net...so I won't bore you with my uninformed opinion. From what I have seen, I think UCLA wins it all - that pressure defence of theirs will get to LSU's young team tonight.

Have a great day peeps...back later with more.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Socializing with friends or colleagues will pay off. You should take a trip if it will allow you to hook up with people from your past. You can benefit from helping others, so don't hesitate to offer your services. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world and that the weekend is going well.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

Angels Losing Sleep - Our Lady Peace

Peesth out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter