Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Leafs Spring Push?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in today. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I'm still smiling about the Leafs win over the Canes' - it would have been an ear to ear smile had that damn Bruins been able to hold on against Atlanta.

I'm running really late today - I have two presentations to write up before noon so I'm cutting this short. Have a great one peeps

HAZEL'S WEDNESDAY HOROSCOPE
Take a leap of faith and try your hand at something you've never done before. You'll surprise everyone, including yourself. Consider making a trip that will enhance your business chances. 5 stars

Hey Hazel - ever do some blogging? Let's do lunch and talk about your joining the page. I'll buy. I hope things are groovy in your world...have a great day.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter