Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today's Pick

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel - she must be getting ready for an NFL Saturday.

I'm taking New England...I'll take Brady over Plummer, I'll take Belichick over Shanahan, I'll take Bruschi and Seymour's inspiration over the Broncos. I'm saying 23 - 20 New England. I'm going with where I think Hazel's good karma is going today.

I hate the Seattle game...so i'll just watch it and won't risk my pick on it. I was thinking Washington though

Check back later.

Have a great one peeps...if you haven't been to yahoo site...YOU NEED TO GO. That's all I'm saying! Oh my goodness

Hazel, hope things are groovy in your world...GO PATS!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps...for my suicide pool pick

More Than A Feeling - Boston.

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter