Thursday, January 12, 2006

Good Thursday Morning?

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Day 4 of waking up in the middle of the night (practically) for work...thankfully I like my job.

NFL musings later...still looking for some devine intervention with my suicide pool picks - Hazel are you listening?

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Prepare for the unexpected. You can count on someone creating emotional frustrations for you. Don't let it confuse you. Anger will only lead to more worry and trouble. 2 stars

I hope Hazel's day goes a lot better than that!!

Have a great one peeps.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world. Have a great day!

Song of the Morning on Hazelspees - just cuz I like it.

Morning Wood - Enth Degree

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter