Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Better Late Than To Not Bother

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

So today was a miserable day here...at least the morning started off that way - freezing rain. I was in such a rush to get out of here and haul my can off to work that I didn't get to post the Hazel's Horoscope. Given that her day ends fairly later - after doing Sports Desk - I figure there is a grace period...it doesn't have to be up first thing in the a.m. So, I can post it at 4 pm or so.

HAZEL'S WEDNESDAY HOROSCOPE
Pushing your way to the top of whatever you engage in may not be easy but it will be your intent. You aren't likely to give up until you get what you want. You will be strong-willed and very stubborn. 4 stars

I can see Hazel being strong-willed...but stubborn? Never!

Have a great one peeps...back later with the weird and the whacked.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - because I heard it when I left Doctor's office

Smoke Baby - Hawksley Workman

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter