Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday...Finally!

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checkin in on this fine Friday. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Canadian hockey fans are still feeling all warm and mushy inside from Mark Messier's retirement ceremony and the Rangers retiring his jersey - nice story. So as we head into this NFL weekend, I am still at a loss about who I am picking...still leaning towards New England +3.5 on Saturday. Like I said last week - indecision can be a good thing, sometimes.

I gotta haul my can off to work (lousy internet access there...hence the early morning posts).

HAZEL'S FRIDAY HOROSCOPE
You will have trouble getting down to business -- too many things on the go and difficulty deciding where to start. Tackle one thing at a time. A good attitude and less frantic behavior will help considerably. 2 stars

Hazel, if I was you - I would take this to mean "ahhh forget all the crap and just watch football all weekend"... while you are at it, see if you can catch a Leaf game. I hope things are groovy in your world - have a great weekend.

Have a great one peeps...don't forget to go to yahoo.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - I woke up to it this morning

Stand Inside Your Love - Smashing Pumpkins

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter