Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Long Day - Short Night

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Not much to post here tonight...it was a long day in my world - and a short night in the world of Joe Thornton. I finished up some stuff for work tomorrow, to see that Joe Thornton was ejected from the game vs the Bruins tonight. I heard the NESN announcer (can we get confirmation on whether or not that was Mr. Jack Edwards?) screaming that it was a dirty hit. Funny thing, after the game Hal Gill said it wasn't. Go figure.

Well, I'm outta here. Lots to report on Weird and Whacked Wednesday tomorrow...feel free to post your favourite news items.

Have a great one peeps - speaking of which, if you haven't been to yahoo site in a while...go! DJames has had an awakening! hahahahaha

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for no other reason than I really like it - if you are in the U.S. and you don't know them...go find them, its worth the download

Calm Before The Storm - Our Lady Peace

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter