Sunday, October 01, 2006

"O's" Noooooooo

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Well, I thought the big news today was going to be that Hazel had answered my call to send a little bit of good karma out to Red Sox West yesterday - we are going to the playoffs baby!!! - but the news of the day is the players named by former pitcher Jason Grimsley. I'm not going to be one of the people to pile on now - we'll see what happens - but I will say that none of the names on the list shocked me...especially Clemens (if you have read this page for a while, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Ok, I've got to book now...have a great one peeps!

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
There isn't a whole lot you can do if someone you are in partnership with won't listen or even meet you halfway. Let things settle down. The more valuable you make yourself, the harder it will be for others to say no to you. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - what else?

Drugs In My Pocket - The Monks

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter