Saturday, September 30, 2006

Two Words - Hazel Karma

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Red Sox West and Red Sox West II (Jr.?) are tied for the lead in the N.L. West, and two games ahead of the Phillies in the Wild Card. I don't know if Hazel gives a rat's ass about the race in the N.L. West, but I'm calling on her to send a little bit of good karma out to the Dodgers in San Francisco today. Hazel didn't catch "Nomah" in Boston in 2004 - but she was there when Derek Lowe started to pick it up, and during the playoffs when he gave the Sox everything he had. I'm hoping for a repeat - just on the West Coast this time...c'mon Hazel, help out those former Red Sox - eradicate the Curse of Grady Little.

That's about all I've got this am - still fighting the "man cold", but I've got to get down to my favourite watering hole to fill in my NFL pool picks for the week - guests coming over tonight, so lots to do. Enjoy your Saturday gang - have a great one Peeps.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Everything may appear to be unstable but, if you are diligent, you will be able to hold your ground. Discipline, fair play and determination will keep you on track and headed toward success. Don't let an emotional partner lead you off course. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

Stand Inside Your Love - Smashing Pumpkins

"Who wouldn't be the one you love?
Who wouldn't stand inside your love?"


Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter