Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hazel Karma?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

This man-cold is still killing me.

Ok, I'm here talking about Hazel Karma again - things that make you go "hmmmmm".
  • Dodgers win in Colorado - Derek Lowe gets the win, Andre Eithier knocks in the winning run...BOTH are members of Hazel Mae's Hackers in Yahoo pool;

  • St. Louis gets a 3 run HR from Albert Pujols to beat San Diego...Albert Pujols is a member of Hazel Mae's Hackers;

  • A morning check of the yahoo standings sees the Hackers moving back up into second place over Renee's naughty girls.
Still not convinced? How about this - yesterday afternoon, I went to go replace the cell phone I lost in Toronto. I'm talking to "my cell phone guy" and I'm telling him I don't want to spend a lot of money. He calls one of his sales guys over to talk to me - the dude's friend is selling the exact same phone as mine for a hundred bucks! The guy could have sold me a new phone for 300 and he gave up the sale to get me a great deal with one of his salesmen's friend's phone.

Hazel Karma? I don't know...but I'd like to think so! Have a great one peeps. DJames, if you are checking in, the pics will be sent later tonight - thank you man!

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Set the stage for the way you want things to unfold today. You can make things happen according to your agenda by taking control. A partnership can be rekindled or taken to a higher level. 5 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for my friend Renee who checked in this morning after a long absence

Where'd Ya Go - Fort Minor

Where'd ya go
I missed you so
Seems like its been forever
Since you've been gone


Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter