Monday, September 25, 2006

I Hate The NFL

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Who can figure out this damn league? Prognosticators who claim to have a 70%+ success rate are full of it. I officially threw my hands up yesterday after watching the Patriots lose to the Broncos. I don't even want to think about the scores in my pools.

Running late - have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S MONDAY HOROSCOPE

A change going on around you will lead to a way out of a sticky situation. Be quick to take advantage and make your move. Someone who feels the need to direct you will ask questions. Do what you consider most beneficial for you. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the day on Hazelspeeps -

Monday Morning - Skydiggers

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter