Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Time To Panic?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Well, yesterday I was hating on Andruw Jones - today it is the Red Sox after they somehow lost to the Kansas City Royals last night. Yes, Boston blew up a winning Pro-line ticket for me - so I'm hatin' on them a little this morning. I know its only August, but I think it is time that Sox fans start to worry a little...something isn't right there.

Gotta book peeps - have a great one.

HAZEL'S WEDNESDAY HOROSCOPE
Don't let someone shut you down before you begin. Not everyone will agree with you today but, if you feel strongly about something or someone, follow your own instincts. Keeping a secret will be in your best interest today. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song today.

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

Peesth Out...Buh Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter