Saturday, August 05, 2006

Surprise Surprise

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Long weekend here - so quick post before I get off and started. A few things that shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

STUNG BY THE B
Floyd Landis' "B" sample confirmed results from the "A" sample - in other words way too much testosterone and evidence indicating that there was synthetic testosterone in his system. Excuses' from Landis camp to come later.


BIG PAPI AGAIN
David Ortiz hits two HRs last night, including a shot in the 8th inning to put Boston in the lead.


HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
The NFL will welcome six new members into the Hall of Fame this weekend; led by my man Troy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys. Other inductees include, Reggie White, Harry Carson, Warren Moon, Rayfield Wright and John Madden.

Of note, Leslie Visser also gets the call as a broadcaster - good for her. I'm sure Hazel would give her thumbs up.


I WONDER IF ITS ALL ABOUT THE TEAM
Chase Utley's hitting streak came to an end last night against the Mets - I wonder if Chase would be one of those guys to say "All that matters is that the team won." Given the way the Phillies are going this year, I wouldn't blame him for not having that attitude in this case.

More to come later - have a great one peeps. If you are in Ontario, have a great long weekend.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Get out of the house and you'll avoid some of the discord and stress you are facing. Changes may not be what you have in mind but let things go and move on and you will do better. Talk to friends and do things you enjoy. 5 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the day on Hazelspeeps - for my girl Renee (if she's checking in), for the misunderstanding yesterday.

No Excuses - Alice In Chains

You my friend
I will defend
And if we change
I love you anyway (don't anyone take that last line to literally - I don't want emails on this one).

Peesth Out...Buh Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter