Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Andruw Jones I Hate You

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Quick post before I get up and out here this morning. The only thing on my mind this morning is how much I hate Braves OF Andruw Jones. Andruw Jones is approaching Big Papi like numbers when it comes to screwing my Pro-line tickets - last night Jones' hit a meaningless HR in the ninth to tank another ticket. Andruw Jones is the NL version of ARod - great numbers, most of them built when the game has been decided. Andruw Jones...you suck.

Have a great one Peeps, that's it for me this morning - I just had to come on and vent about that one.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Someone may try to talk you into something you don't need. Work with your own ideas and perfect them. The time to present what you do will come. However, today, be quiet and work diligently alone. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the day on Hazelspeeps

She Talks To Angels - Black Crowes

Peesth Out...Buh Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter