Saturday, July 29, 2006

From Renee's Desk/Laptop

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Moving a little slower than normal today - great night yesterday. I've got nothing today...so the update comes from the desk of my pal Renee who has been all over the Hazelspeeps Fantasy Pool this morning - beating me to Florida's Anibel Sanchez.

Renee reports that there is no way RAMADA becomes a reality - she has completely shut me down, saying no way no how the Sox land Tejada, she's calling for Abreu or Soriano and a starting pitcher as part of a blockbuster. I'm not disagreeing with her, but we'll see what happens.

Renee says that Coco could be on his way out of Boston - things that make you go hmmmmm.

Ok, I've got to book - big party this aft. Lots of Port, lots of Super Bock and Sagres.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Troubles will begin at home if you have neglected your responsibilities. Try to make plans that everyone can enjoy. Special activities, a little gift, a few nice words and tenderness will help you get through any tense moments. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - have a great weekend.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - with thoughts of last night at the pub

Fiesta - The Pogues

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter