Monday, July 17, 2006

What Are The Freakin' Odds?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Not much to talk about this morning (day 1 of my vacation) - but I read that Dallas Cowboys' safety Keith Davis was shot twice early Sunday morning while driving home from a family vacation. The authorities have not provided a theory or explanation for why he was shot - the weird thing here is that this is the second time in three years that Davis has been shot. In the first incident, he was an innocent bystander - what are the freakin' odds of being shot twice? Unless you are 50 Cent.

Ok, in a non-related sports funny. This goes out to my new friends Armando and Manny, two dudes from New Bedford who were up here yesterday for a Portuguese festival. I met these two fine young gentlemen as we waited patiently in 92 F weather for an icy cold Super Bock. We started talking a little sports - they of course were fans of the Sox, Patriots, Bruins and Celtics...naturally we didn't quite see eye to eye on any of them, but it was still an interesting and spirited discussion nonetheless. While they were crapping all over the Canadian sports scene - more specifically our lack of "hot women doing sports up here" - they asked me, of all people, if I had heard of Hazel Mae...who used to do sports up here.

I nodded that ya, I seem to remember her a couple of years back - they went on to tell me how hot this woman was and how we had no one like her up here (ain't that the truth?). They also told me about this blog about Hazel, "written by some porkchop in Toronto or something - you should check it out. His sports teams are all F'd up, but he is kind of funny sometimes."

Well gents, that was me you were talking to. So to sum things up:
  • Ya, I've heard of Hazel Mae - and she's kinda cute.
  • You got nerve telling me I'm F'd up when you like the Bruins and the Celtics.
  • What do you mean "kind of funny SOMETIMES"???????
Good afternoon dudes - maybe we'll hook up again in September if you guys get back up here. That's about it for this morning peeps...have a great one.

HAZEL'S MONDAY HOROSCOPE
Your energetic attitude will take any competition you face by surprise. Knowing what you have to do and exercising your talents to the fullest will help you gain momentum and put you in a lead position. You have something important to offer. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - apparently you play with "port-a-gee" all over North America...go figure.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - because it seems like the perfect song to start a vacation with

Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter