Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The World Awaits

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Zinedine Zidane's agent says that he will speak - he will tell the world why he charged Italy's Marco Materazzi; I guess that's after he and his advisors huddle up for a strategy session. This promises to be good - whether or not it is worth the wait remains to be seen.

The MLB All-Star Game goes tonight in Pittsburgh - I don't know about you, but I can't wait. I can't wait to see of Kansas City's Mark Redman gets in the game.

I'm a little cranky because I'm running late for work - so I'll cut this short.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Someone is likely to take advantage of your ability to do things so quickly. Today you should be doing for yourself not others. You aren't known for your patience and if you let someone infringe on your time you may lose your temper. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your word.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

I Got Loaded - Los Lobos

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter