Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Two, Three, Four, Five-A, Eight

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in today. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Zidane is back for France today, which these days means they will lose. France, the number 8 ranked team in the world play against Spain today; and I'm calling for them to go down in flames against the Spanish. A loss by France would see the numbers two, three, four, five and eight teams out of the World Cup. Yesterday, I caled for Brazil to beat Ghana - I haven't changed my mind.

Gotta book gang...have a great one.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Keep a stiff upper lip if someone makes derogatory comments today. Don't take everything you hear personally. If you show strength of character, you will impress even your greatest critic. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

O Corvo - Misia

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter