Saturday, June 24, 2006

Too Much Red Bull & Vodka

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Last night I opted for a night of Red Bull & Vodka over posting Weird & Whacked entry...maybe later. On the plus side, I think our girl Renee is reading to get back into the blogging mode - she's posting some "interesting" news items on yahoo; I'll see if I can get her back into posting here.

Quick post today...my prediction for the Germany/Sweden game - maybe its the Red Bull & Vodka talking, but I'm taking the Swedes today, 2 - 1. There are a number of reasons for it, but not enough time to outline them all; I'll say this. Sweden can control the ball in the midfield, and they have game breakers up front. You heard it here first.

Have a great one peeps...back later.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Have some fun. Don't worry if someone doesn't want to join you. It's better to be out and active than sitting at home feeling guilty about what needs to be done. By allowing everyone else to do as they please, you can follow your own desires. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - by the looks of it, you are in for a great day!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - because I'm feeling my girl Nelly Furtado's new cd - a MUST BUY

Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter