Monday, June 19, 2006

Power Restored

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Just checking in to talk a little Stanley Cup - 1st period over and Carolina leads 1 - 0 over Edmonton. I didn't post my prediction for tonight's game - so I'll do it now...Edmonton will come back to win by a score of 3 - 2. Edmonton had all of the momentum going into tonight's game and Carolina looked tired and beat up after Saturday night's game; everything points to a game 7 win for Edmonton.

For those of you who have read this page regularly, yes - at the outset of the series, I picked Edmonton to win; and yes, I thought Edmonton was done after losing Roloson. Edmonton has showed me a lot during this series, and Carolina has shown me that they can't win in the face of adversity (losing Weight and having some of their players banged up). I am going to stick with my prediction...Edmonton comes all the way back tonight.

For those of you checking in for this week's Hazies...likely tomorrow night.

Have a great one peeps - I'll probably check back later though.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Night on Hazelspeeps - it was the theme song for Portuguese National Team at Euro 2004...but it works for Edmonton tonight too.

Forca - Nelly Furtado

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter