Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Renee

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in today. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Late start to the day today.

The Canoe network features Gretzky on the home page - the caption by his picture echoed my sentiments from last night about how he looked. We'll see if things die down a bit now that he is off to Europe.

I've gotta get my can to work. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S VALENTINE'S DAY HOROSCOPE
Every ounce of your energy should go into moneymaking deals, work or a worthwhile project. Keep the doors of communication open. It's important that you stay involved as an integral part of the equation. 3 stars

Every ounce of energy? Luckily I don't put a lot of stock in this stuff...for entertainment purposes only.

Hazel, I hope your Valentine's Day is groovy.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Valentine's Day (and I woke up to it this morning)

Don't Cha - Pussy Cat Dolls

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter