Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Wild NFL Sunday

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae (for those of you who haven't visited the page on NESN).

So, how do you recap today's games? The Colts are out again, with yet another sub-par playoff performance by Peyton Manning, their reliable kicker Mike Vanderjagt misses a field goal he should have made...the Steelers almost blew it on a fumble by Jerome Bettis (that would have been the biggest boner loss of all-time maybe)...Roethlisberger does enough NOT to lose. The vaunted Bears D gets torched by the Panthers, who played half the game with their number 3 back...Chicago putting their faith in Rex Grossman and his 7 starts...this was a bad football day all around. But I'll have more to say tomorrow.

One of the good things that happened today - I grabbed a videotape to record the premiere episode of 24...before setting the VCR, I pushed play to make sure it wasn't anything I wanted to tape over - there was Hazel, during a Sox/Oriole game I tape this summer. Damn...I found another tape. A good part of the day today...thanks Hazel, for just being you.

I'm outta here..work comes early tomorrow. Have a great one peeps.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...hope you had a great weekend too.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for the Indianapolis Colts, and especially Mike Vanderjagt...who had it all in their hands...especially with New England being out of the playoffs

Loser - Beck

Soy un perdador
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you...

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter