Friday, October 14, 2005

Toronto Here I Come...But Not Before

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in - whether you have happened by here by accident or by choice...a special "hey" if you happen to be Ms. Hazel Mae.

So I'm off to Toronto tomorrow for a conference next week - funny thought, the freakin' Bruins are coming to town...but Hazel couldn't be making that trip...right? She isn't covering the Bruins...somebody in New England - say it ain't so! Hazel should be in TORONTO...visiting her family after a long season...shouldn't she? Hazel?

Ok, not a lot to write tonight...so I'm submitting my football picks for this week...feel free to comment, laugh, or offer suggestions - as always, I would welcome Hazel's input here. For those who may or may not be interested...Hazel Mae's Cowboys are 3-1-1 in Fantasy Football action!

Spreads
16 - Patriots+3.5
15 - Panthers +1.5
14 - Kansas City -5.5 (Hazel...your boys better come through)
13 - Cincinnati -3.5
12 - Buffalo -3.5
11 - Atlanta -4.5
10 - Indianapolis -13.5
09 - Dallas -3.5
08 - Oakland +2.5
07 - Jacksonville +2.5
06 - Houston +9.5
05 - Miami +4.5
04 - Chicago -3.5
03 - Cleveland +5.5


Straight Up
14 - Indianapolis
13 - Seattle
12 - Kansas City
11 - Cincy
10 - Baltimore
09 - Atlanta
08 - Carolina
07 - Buffalo
06 - New England
05 - Dallas
04 - San Diego
03 - Chicago
02 - Jacksonville
01 - Tampa Bay.

There you have it...laugh if you must.

Leafs SPANKED the Thrashers (a team that McGuire picked as up and comers)...Leafs scored 7...count them...1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Power Play goals..wasn't I complaining about this the other night...looks a whole lot better tonight. Habs tomorrow...we'll see what tomorrow brings...but I'll be in Hockey Mecca - Toronto! Stop by the MTCC next week! Still no offers for guest writers...crap! Oh well...I'll try to get online while I'm in Toronto.

To one and all, have a great weekend...to Hazel, hope you have a groovy weekend (Hazel spotting seems to be a sport in New England these days...lucky buggers).

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - I was driving home in the rain tonight...had it on a cd I burned...fitting.

I Miss You - Everything But The Girl

Peesth Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter