Saturday, November 03, 2007

Suicide Thoughts

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae if she is checking in.

Ok gang, especially those of you who check in for Three Play, on Thursday I mentioned that I need help making a this week's pick in my suicide/survivor pool. There are 15 people left in this pool - and I've taken the attitude that I am going to take some risks in order to win it all.

The dilemma this week is - do I go with Pittsburgh, the safest pick this week; or do I save the Steelers for another tougher week? (ie. Week 12). The next two weeks are pretty easy - but do I pick the Steelers this week (who will be a popular pick - you can only pick a team ONCE in this pool) and worry about week twelve when it comes, or do I pick another game and let everyone who blew their wad on Pittsburgh this week figures things out in Week 12.

My choices (if I don't pick the Steelers are)

Washington over NY JETS
TAMPA BAY over Arizona
TENNESSEE over Carolina

I'm looking for your help and suggestion on this one gang - for the Three Players, I try to help you guys out with my best suggestions - they don't always turn out, but they aren't killers either. Help me out guys...leave a comment with what you would do and who you would pick.

Great night in the NHL tonight. The Bruins are here to visit the Tards - we WON'T be going to the game; and the Maple Leafs head to Montreal to play the Canadiens. We're hoping Hazel opts to watch the Maple Leafs instead of the Bruins/Tards.

SATURDAY THREE PLAY
Holy crap that was an ugly night last night - the total for the week is an ugly - $485. We'll get it back over the rest of the weekend. Tonight's suggestions:

San Jose over LA KINGS - the Sharks blew it last night against the Kings - they'll return the favour tonight in LA. Lay $150 on the Sharks - $125.

CAROLINA over Florida - the Hurricanes were pretty bad their last time out - they are much better than they showed; unfortunately for Panthers' fans (all 12 of them) Florida is about to find that out tonight. Lay $100 on the Canes - $210.

NEW YORK over New Jersey - the Devils shouldn't have beaten Toronto last night, they are playing like crap and should be losing the majority of their games. We like the Rangers to hand it to them tonight. Lay $100 on the Rangers - $180.

Toronto over MONTREAL - we think Hazel will be watching, so that means Hazel Karma for Toronto. Seriously, the Leafs normally play very well in Montreal, they have a knack for winning their. We're going with Toronto to rebound from last night's unlucky result in New Jersey and shock the Habs tonight. Lay $100 on the Maple Leafs - $160.

That's it for today gang - thanks for taking the time to check in; don't forget to leave a comment on this week's suicide pool pick. Have a great one peeps.

Hazel, we hope things are groovy in your world.

We're Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter