Friday, April 20, 2007

Wasted Night

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Its short and not so sweet today. I don't have much to say today (I can almost see the shocked look on your face). A day which started out well, another Dodgers' victory over the Rockies, the Red Sox beat the Blue Jays (the Jays are my MLB's SenaTards), the Three Play was looking great, the birds were singing...blah blah.

Then the call came - a call that I knew would end up ruining my night. "Hey buddy...what's going on? We have a ticket to the game tonight - why don't you come along and watch us win tonight." Normally, I don't go to SenaTards games unless the Leafs are in town - so I reminded him of my policy. The calls started coming for the other two guys that were going - I was backed into a corner and couldn't say no.

The stinking game was over before it even really started - I knew the game was lost when the Penguins failed to score on a 5 on 3 power play 74 seconds into the game. What followed for me was two and a half hours of agony listening to 19,000 SenaTards idiots screaming, whining, and finally cheering. If that wasn't enough - I couldn't leave the building early because my friends made sure that I left my car at home...so you know what that meant. I had to stay in the bar long after the game was over watching these smiling idiots celebrate. God I hate the SenaTards.

"B" I know you are reading this - I don't want to hear from you for a few days...I don't want to hear it about the SenaTards.

So after wasting five and a half hours last night on what amounted to a great big nothing - I don't have much to post today. Given my policy of not nominating any SenaTards player as one of Hazel's Three Stars...I don't have three stars to name today.

FRIDAY THREE PLAY

We almost pulled ourselves out of the red - but somehow the Cincinnati Reds managed to find a way to give up a 5 run inning late in the game. So we were 3-1 yesterday, but only finishing +$160 for the night; leaving our total for the week at about - $295.

Florida over Washington - We like the Marlins at home. Lay $100 on Florida - $160.

Cleveland over Tampa Bay - We'll take Sabathia tonight against the DRays. Lay $100 on the Indians - $185.

Buffalo over NY Islanders - The dream ends tonight for the Islanders...it should have ended 12 days ago...THANKS FOR NOTHING LAMORIELLO. Lay $100 on the Sabres - $350.

That's it for this morning gang - have a great one peeps.


HAZEL'S FRIDAY HOROSCOPE
The time is right to push for what you want. Talk to whoever can help you out or link you to a key person. Using every means possible to get what you are working on off the ground will be what's important. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - enjoy the Yankees/Sox series this weekend.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for my girl "B" who took some time out of her busy day yesterday to hang with yours truly

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter