Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday Three Play

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The balance sheet is at +$500 - so we can afford to risk a bit more.

Nashville over Colorado - Nashville is coming off a long road trip, which often results in a loss - but not tonight. The Predators have too much for the Avs. Lay $75 on Nashville -$160.

Minnesota over L.A Kings - Wild feast on bad teams, and LA is a bad team. Wild get it done tonight. Lay $50 on the Wild -$180.

San Jose over Phoenix - Phoenix has played a little better of late, but they still aren't winning. Sharks don't mess up tonight. Lay $50 on the Sharks -$220.

There you have it. Be responsible if you play.

Hazel I hope things are groovy in your world - enjoy the game tonight if you get down to the Garden.

Song of the afternoon/evening on Hazelspeeps - just cuz

So Into You - Fabolous (ft Ashanti)

I really like
What you've done to me
I can't really explain it
I'm so into you
I really like what you've done to me
I'm so into you

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter