Monday, November 20, 2006

Renee's Monday Rant

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING BLOG POST CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL MATTER. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH CONTENT-
LOOKS LIKE THE DISNEY SPORTS SECTION IS ABOUT TO ADD YOU TO ITS READERSHIP NUMBERS. THE REST OF YOU-BETTER STRAP YOUR ATHLETIC CUP ON hee hee hee! Enjoy...

Hey Gang! Your favorite sports Bitch Is Back! How are we all doing?

Before I start gettin' my undies in an uproar over some sports and celebrity news-
(shit! just realized I'm not wearing any underwear. aaah the joys of writing on your laptop naked in bed) let me get something out of the way....

I've temporarily left the Peeps group so I could concentrate on my upcoming busy season. Yes the stripping business does have a busy season. So instead of daily doses of my "wisdom" you'll get it once a week completely unfuckingcensored!

Lets get to it....

VINNY TESTAVERDE SIGNS WITH THE PATS!
Is coach Bill Belichick smoking some of his kids left over pot stash folks?
Coach Bill said newly signed veteran QB Vinny Testaverde (VT) will be the teams 3rd string QB. This as the Patsies come off two choking losses in must win games.
Games in which Tom Brady threw like Marcia Brady. Belichick will use VT in the game sunday vs GBay if Tom starts throwing like a limp wristed drag queen.
Do you honestly believe that Matt Cassels will come in to save the day? C'mon! VT will come in because it will be announced after the game backup QB Matt Cassels has a severe case of splinters imbedded so deep in his ass that e couldn't make it the damn field.
Lets face it Brady's hurt and the Pats got the cheapest veteran QB that Belichick knew
to replace him with......


REVOLUTION 0-3 IN MLS CUP FINALS
Anyone see the Revolutions new jersey sponsor yet? I have. Its the Heimlich Co. logo. The same one to be worn by NY Yankee fans next year for chronic choking in big games.


BRUINS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!
Can anyone remember the last time a member of the current Boston Bruins team dropped thier gloves to fight?
This team has no balls. They don't have the one guy willng to go over to the other teams bad guy and kick the shit out of him to spark the team. Bruins coach Dave Lewis has turned this team into the Big Sad Bruins. This club needs Zdeno Chara to earn his $8 Mil a year and
fight. I HATE the new NHL. It sucks! I'm tired of the endless powerplays.
Bring back Old Time Hockey!


KFED HAS A XXX TAPE OF HE AND BRITNEY!
Yep. Its true. Kevin Federline announced that he has a FOUR HOUR tape of he and
soon to be ex wife Britney Spears having sex for sale.
KFed who stands to lose big bucks when his wife divorces him will make even bigger bucks selling the sex tape to the highest bidder believed to be $50 Million. Hmmmmmmmm.
This is interesting.
Think about this. There's a video tape in a bank vault now that has hot young sexy Britney Spears naked performing wild carnal sex acts for 4 hours that is for sale.
I am so there in line buying this tape. I will admit to masturbating several times
(okay at least 50) fantasizing over this hottie. She looked even hotter when she was pregnant and her boobs blew up like watermelons!
KFed? you are a genius! Britney? Thank you for being a young girl in love stupid enough to let this be filmed in the first place.


CELTICS DANCERS LOOK AWFUL
Their outfits with the control top waist to suck in their fat looks awful. If you check out
their pics on the Celtics team site you'll see some fatties on the troupe.
Me? I'd rather see the fucking leprachaun mascot bang his head on the rim and backboard nite after nite doing his boring trampoline slam dunks wearing a shamrock thong while intoxicated. That's how the true Irish would do that friggin' trick!


RED SOX SPENDING DOUGH ON DICE K ?
Okay Red Sox owner John Henry opted to invest his $51 mil on rights to talk to Japanese pitcher Daisuke (Dice K) Matzukawa for 30 days instead of owning the Britney/KFed 4 hour
sex tape.
Interesting theory is the Red Sox may have outbid for Dice K in order to block him from going to the Yankees.
If Boston cannot get Dice to sign in 30 days. The Sox get $51 mil back and Dice toils in Japan for $2 million instead of $16 million.

PREDICTION I: Sox sign Dice K to a 4 year deal 4 days before the deadline.

PREDICTION II: Rocketman returns to Fenway for 1 last launch. If Clemens tells Henry he wants to come to Boston-John Henry would shit $100 bills to make it happen.

PREDICTION III: Julio Lugo will ink a deal with the Red Sox to play ss.

IRONIC that Japanese powerhitting INF Iwamura (a rarity in MLB) the winning bid
to negotiate for him was $4.5 million the Tampa Bay Devil Rays...

Guys are always asking me because I'm openly bisexual what do I check out first on a girl. Okay...
Aside from the obligitory pretty face (I don't know off any person that likes the object of their desire to be ugly) I love a girl with a nice tight round ass. The kind where her pants or skirt cling to it perfectly and jiggles slightly so you know she's either pantiless or wearing a g-string. That gets me hot.
I love seeing womens thongs/g-strings playing peekaboo out of their jeans.
You know its incredibly sexy. I like showing off my skimpy underwear out of my jeans or skirts.

Second is a nice pair of boobs that jiggle nicely under her top.


UNDERWEAR YES OR NO
I love wearing thongs and g-strings or nothing. Hate panty lines. When I wear a skirt I usually don't wear underwear. I love flashing my pussy or my ass in public. I've gone out with Matti countless times and have seen a hot girl and showed her the goods. Absolutely! Works
everytime. lol

Also provides easy access for Matti and the lucky lady(ies).

Well thats going to do it for tonite folks. Til then you'll just have to Grin and Bare It- I do

XOXO Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter