Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hazel Must Be At Fenway

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Its only the first half - but I can't put into words how much I am hating New England right now. I know I called them a lock this morning, but this is pathetic. They are going for the trifecta at this rate - killing two suicide pools AND a very nice Pro-line ticket.

New England losing by 10, Kansas City losing by 14...I'm thinking Hazel isn't watching the NFL today in her pyjamas...cuz this couldn't be happening; both of Hazel's teams having it handed to them. She must be at Fenway...that must be it.

A Cowboys' win today would dull the pain a little.

I hope your afternoon is going better than mine is right now.

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter