Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's About Time

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

A quick hit this morning - in news that I'm sure would catch Hazel's attention; the Toronto Maple Leafs announced that they will raise two banners on opening night - number 4 for Clarence "Hap" Day and Red Kelly, as well as number 21 for Borje Salming. I'm sure Hazel would have seen Salming play - my favourite player of all time.

Ok, so now who is going to get me tickets to the ACC on opening night so I can see that happen?

Just a quick hit for this morning...I don't want to talk baseball today.

HAZEL'S WEDNESDAY HOROSCOPE
Things will be moving fast -- just the way you like it. Take advantage of every possibility. Say yes to everything and you'll sort out how you are going to accommodate everyone at a later date. Your ability to do five times the normal will impress others and prove your worth. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope everything is groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - waking up to the radio

I've Been Thinking About You - London Beat

Peesth Out...Buh Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter