Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oh What A Freakin' Night

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I don't know who won or lost tonight (last night), and who cares? Tonight was a great night - the kind of nights only Canadians can truly appreciate. A birthday party for my buddy, sitting on a patio in 14 C weather (58 F) having Guinness, Stella, Red Bull and Vodka, and Jaeger Bombs. The whole night wasn't spent on a patio though - we hit the club to warm up a little. More later...

Peeps, I hope your night was half as great as mine. Have a great one

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the night on Hazelspeeps - because the only person in this world that would get this one is my man DJames...

Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA!!! I do get it!! I know who was there!!! You sly dog El Presidente!!

-DJ

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter