Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Morning Flash

Sox and Yankees kick off a big five game with a day night double-header. If I was John Henry, I'd be giving up those seats in the owner's box to Hazel today...the Sox could use a little Hazel Karma.

I'm running late today...gotta book. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S FRIDAY HOROSCOPE
You'll be excitable, anxious and running about like crazy. A fun time can be had if you put yourself in the position of the organizer and coordinator. Put your energy to good use and you will be rewarded instead of reprimanded. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world. Two years out and it seems you are doing great...good for you. Yep, I remembered.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Hazel...Canadian fans know why.

All Come True - World Party

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter